The story of the farmstead at Deepdell begins at least 150 years ago
The boatshed and slipways, built on the Frankton site in 1934-5 – ‘industrial’ building associated with the tradition of boat building and shipping on the lake.
Over the Summer and Autunm of 2012, the company made a visit to a small timber, schist and corrugated iron hut above the headwaters of Breast Creek
In April 1890, Emma Josephine Campbell died and left a substantial bequest to build an Anglican church and parsonage for the people of Kurow and Duntroon.
In January 2012, Jackie Gillies + Associates prepared a historic heritage assessment of one of the 19th century co-operative dairy farms on the Peninsular on behalf of The Department of Conservation.
In 1907 the Otago Central Railway reached Clyde and the Troup B type station was opened there on 2nd April.
In August 2011, Jackie Gillies + Associates completed a conservation plan and condition assessment, on behalf of the Cargill’s Castle Trust.
The Wakatipu Trail Trust plans to lay a cycle-friendly trail which will involve some engineering in places, the reuse of parts of the old road and the traversing of areas containing cold tailings.
In March 2010 an Archaeological Assessment on the Anglesea Street site of the former Arrowtown Public School was produced due to proposals to redevelop the site as a residence.
Jackie Gillies + Associates have undertaken a condition survey and heritage inventory as part of the initial stages of repairing this Category I historic house
The Kawarau Bridge is part of an area that was heavily mined from the gold rushes of 1862 and onwards through the closing decades of the 19th century and into the 20th.
In October 2010, Jackie Gillies + Associates began work, on behalf of Central Otago District Council, on a conservation plan for the surviving structures of the 1882 suspension bridge.
St John’s Presbyterian Church was built in 1872 and designed by FW Burwell. It’s Vestry was added in 1876 and a Sunday School Hall was added in 1959.
Oliver’s Lodge and Restaurant have been a landmark in Clyde since the 1970s
The pictorial set that accompanies this article illustrates the difference that years of hard work have given to this building.